By default, all Courses in Moodle are accessible only by registered user or registered students. Sometimes we want the course to be available for public so that non-registered user can also view the course. To make it public follow the steps below…
- Create new Course
- Go to the newly created Course
- Go to Administrator > Course administration > Users > Enrolment methods and enable public view in ‘Guest access‘ by clicking eye icon open.
- Go to Administrator > Course administration > Users > Enrolment methods > Guest access and make ‘Allow guest access‘ as Yes (Do not enter password)
- Now, go to Administration > Site administration > Users > Permissions > User policies and tick ‘Auto-login guests‘
- Now your Course will be available for public access